I'm sitting at work, and I keep having a panic attack every time the phone rings. Being the only secretary here is a bit stressful. Who knows what is going to happen, after all it is Friday the 13th. I mean I've already had two phone calls that I've had no idea what to do. And the last person did not sound very happy with me. Well what can you do?
But, thankfully, it is very quiet at the moment. Sometimes the office feels like a library, if you talk above a whisper some little old lady is going to look up from her work and put her finger to her mouth shushing you mid sentence. Oh it's so exciting.
Ok well everyone still counting down to the big day!! January 8 is only 56 days away!! And all of the planning is actually coming along quite nicely!! As you can tell I am very excited for all of this!
Well everyone have a good Friday the 13th!!
February 20, 2012
14 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment