Well so much has happened lately!
To start Keith got the job in Oregon! Thereby making it possible that we can live in Oregon.
Next we found an apartment! A cute little 2 bed 2 bath apartment for a steal! And we're going to be able to get a little kitten when we move there!
I have also applied for several jobs in Oregon, keep your fingers crossed that I get it!
Also next week we are going on vacation! We are going to Canada to visit Keith's sister. I'm excited to go some where far away for a little break!
Well that's all that has happened so far.
Have a great week!
LOVES!
To start Keith got the job in Oregon! Thereby making it possible that we can live in Oregon.
Next we found an apartment! A cute little 2 bed 2 bath apartment for a steal! And we're going to be able to get a little kitten when we move there!
I have also applied for several jobs in Oregon, keep your fingers crossed that I get it!
Also next week we are going on vacation! We are going to Canada to visit Keith's sister. I'm excited to go some where far away for a little break!
Well that's all that has happened so far.
Have a great week!
LOVES!




No comments:
Post a Comment