
This is the very first ultrasound that we got to see how far along I was. I was 8 weeks and 3 days along. We think the little baby looks like a gummy bear, a nickname we have been calling it since then. It's crazy just how small it is right here. And then just 3 weeks later....

The doctor did another quick ultrasound at our last visit because the baby was hiding from us. We could see the little heart beating away. And if you look closely you can see the face and the little arm. Keith thought it looked like Gummy Bear was saluting us :). It's so fun to be able to see the little baby growing inside me!




Gummy is SO CUTE!!!! It's SO EXCITING to see the growth and development of this little sweetie!!! I feel so GIDDY inside, this is GREAT!!
ReplyDeleteLots of LOVE to all three of you!
Mom, Shelly