Yesterday Keith was looking at some pictures, and we came across this baby picture of me. It's crazy how similar she looks to me! I have my own little mini me :). I wonder if she will keep looking like me as she grows up. But no worries world she does look a lot like Keith too. Yesterday Keith made a face that Miss P makes all the time! It was really cool.
Well today started out kind of rocky. Miss P was just having a bad morning, and she was really really angry about something. I have never heard a baby cry that hard. And as she was screaming Keith had to leave for work. I have never wished that hard that Keith could work from home. But thankfully- soon after Keith left- she calmed down after I fed her. She must have just been super hungry, my growing girl. And now the washing machine is keeping her calm and sleeping. Thank goodness.
Sweet dreams Miss P!




No comments:
Post a Comment