Welcome to the New Year!! And man is this year going to be different from the last... First of all I'm getting married on Friday! And man am I excited!! And who knows what else will happen this year- And who knows where we'll be going to school in the fall. This year is just wide open!
I have made a few goals for this year... Here's some
1. Write in a journal and start a scrapbook for my new family
2. Make a blog for to show off my art
3. Do a painting a month (now there's a lot of other little art goals such as do more wall murals to getting into making and selling Christmas cards)
And just be a good wife to my soon to be husband :) OH I get to be a wife, I'm so excited!!
Here's to this next year!!
I have made a few goals for this year... Here's some
1. Write in a journal and start a scrapbook for my new family
2. Make a blog for to show off my art
3. Do a painting a month (now there's a lot of other little art goals such as do more wall murals to getting into making and selling Christmas cards)
And just be a good wife to my soon to be husband :) OH I get to be a wife, I'm so excited!!
Here's to this next year!!




No comments:
Post a Comment