Today I get to go here and take out my endowments!! I'm so so sososososo very excited! I have been waiting all my life to be able to go to the temple! And this means I'm one step closer to marrying Keith! Oh so excited!
At work I constantly have music playing (gotta love Pandora). And so many times I hear a song that just makes me think of Keith! I keep a list of them by my computes on a yellow sticky (I love sticky notes :). Ok so many of them are country songs- but I like country so there! And Keith if you are reading this you can add to the list with songs that are special, if you want :) Okso here we go....
God Bless the Broken Road -Rascal Flatts and also sung by my amazing man!! (I love this song!It makes me think of that amazingly wonderful night!)
Come What May -Moulin Rouge
The Day Before You -Rascal Flatts (Now you're here and everything's changin'Suddenly life means so much I can't wait to wake up tomorrow And find out this promise is true I would never have to go back to The day before you)
Then -Brad Paisley
The World -Brad Paisley
Lost -Michael Buble
I Hope That's Me -Brad Paisley (My favorite part of this song is when he says he'll come home and make you soup. Listen to it, it will put a smile on your face)
Holli, If you sent out cards, I can't find mine thus the address to your American Fork reception. Get back to me when you can. this is cherie bennett
ReplyDelete