Well I haven't posted anything on my blog in a while... Not that very many people read it but I enjoy writing on it. So my goal of doing a painting a month hasn't really worked out- January was just a crazy busy month with getting married and all. But February is going to be different. I just don't know what I should paint, any ideas? Well I should get back to work :)
Love you all!
February 20, 2012
14 years ago




Holli, I love your blog and I check it everyday!! I am excited about your goal to paint. You could paint something about your new life; Mt. Timpanogas Temple, future home, favorite place, puppies, Keith ;), or flowers. I am glad you have goals. In fact, motherly advice #4-Keep your dreams close to your heart, never give up on them, be patient in achieving them and enjoy the journey!!
ReplyDelete(if this posts twice, I am sorry! I posted about 10 minutes ago and it didn't show up, remember I am NOT very computer/internet saavy, so I decided to re-post.) Sure do love you!!
Love, Shelly