Yesterday Keith and I got a new camera! Its so much fun and makes me even more excited for our Oregon trip in 18 days! We'll document everything and I'll post our pictures! Sooooo excited! Love you all have a great Thursday!
At work I constantly have music playing (gotta love Pandora). And so many times I hear a song that just makes me think of Keith! I keep a list of them by my computes on a yellow sticky (I love sticky notes :). Ok so many of them are country songs- but I like country so there! And Keith if you are reading this you can add to the list with songs that are special, if you want :) Okso here we go....
God Bless the Broken Road -Rascal Flatts and also sung by my amazing man!! (I love this song!It makes me think of that amazingly wonderful night!)
Come What May -Moulin Rouge
The Day Before You -Rascal Flatts (Now you're here and everything's changin'Suddenly life means so much I can't wait to wake up tomorrow And find out this promise is true I would never have to go back to The day before you)
Then -Brad Paisley
The World -Brad Paisley
Lost -Michael Buble
I Hope That's Me -Brad Paisley (My favorite part of this song is when he says he'll come home and make you soup. Listen to it, it will put a smile on your face)
No comments:
Post a Comment